1. Students in both first and second year took part in a poster competition. These students had to create a seanfhocail- old saying and then decorate the posters with Irish symbols. These posters were then formed into a collage and displayed in the main hall in the numbers 1 9 1 6 for the 1916 commemoration.
2. A Tráth na gCeist was held on Friday 11th for all 1st year students. This was a very successful event for all involved.There were 3 winners. All questions were through Irish.
3. All students were encouraged to speak a cúpla focail during the Seachtain na Gaeilege period.
4. Many traditional Irish songs were practiced throughout the two weeks. Amhráin na bhfiann was sung at our 1916 commemoration on Tuesday 15th March.
5. Two students were chosen from second year and three students from fifth year for a Gaeltacht Scholarship. These students will attend the Gaeltacht this summer.